Saturday, March 19, 2005

Whatever

So life is not that exciting right now. It's like I started to fall in love with this guy from school, but as usual he doesn't want me. I should have known that. No one that I want ever wants to be with me. Can't say I blame him. I haven't had the best past with guys. Every guy I have dated, I have either cheated on or something has happened with another guy (like the guy was coming on to me). It just isn't fair. All I wanted was to be happy. I am taking a break for awhile after this whole thing with the guy from school I don't want to try again. Maybe I didn't really try that hard. Well he is leaving soon and I will probably never see him again. Only thing I can do is forget. I really don't want to and I probably won' t. I wish I could have stopped myself from liking him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home