Monday, April 25, 2005

The Test

Last night I hung out with my ex Josh. It was interesting and very rewarding to me. I didn't do anything with him. He wanted to kiss me and I said no and that I love John. I didn't cheat on John. I was true. This may sound bad but everytime I have a boyfriend and I go back to Josh, just to hang out, I always cheat on the person I am with. But this time was different, the feeling i have for Josh aren't for him. All my feeling and love is for John. John helped me get rid of the guy that hurt me the most. I told John, and he wasn't mad at me. John was proud and actually I believe he loves me more. You see if things were happen and go wrong, they would have last night and they didn't . I proved to myself that I can forget about Josh. (by the way Josh called me on a different number) So this is how it is gonna be, I love John and that is final and we are gonna be together forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home