Friday, August 11, 2006

Free Byrd

So the bastard finally gave up on me. After 3 years he told me he doesn't love me anymore. I tell you what this definalitly is changing my mind about marrige in general. I don't want to be married ever. Everything gets to complicated. I am going to move out. I don't want my life anymore that i have. I want to be able to do whatever i want and mostly that is working. I hate someone telling me i can't work this shift or get mad if i do. I want to work. I need be free. I am hopefully leaving in a couple of months. I did some me time. I miss me. I miss my freedom that i had. I am losing weight and my mom thinks i will be a little slut again. That is not going to happen. I don't want a relationship for at least a few years. I don't to go on dates. I want to focus on me and my goals. I can't do that here. All the stuff going through my head it just kills me. It is making me sick. I want out. I want to be free as a byrd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home